Design Professional, Team Leader & Pardot Automation Specialist
The Woodlands, TX 77382
Areas of Expertise
- Marketing Automation (HubSpot, Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click advertising (PPC) (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (Google AdWords, Bing)
- Business Identity Development
- Social Media Promotion
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Pardot)
- Print Advertising
- Digital Advertising
- Adobe Creative Suite
Business Management & Analytics
- Project Management (Small Teams)
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Alteryx Data Analysis
- Content Management Systems
- eCommerce Management
- HTML5, CSS3, PHP, MySQL
- Responsive Web Design
- Accessibility Standards (WCAG, ADA, Section 508)
- UI/UX (User Interface/User Experience) Design
- eCommerce Shops
- Cross-browser Compatibility Resolution
- Linux System Administration
experience and work highlights
Deus Designs • June 2006 – Present • Worldwide
As the owner of Deus Designs, I:
- Handle Web Design, Graphic Design, eCommerce builds, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media campaigns/assets for domestic and international clients.
- Responsible for all aspects of running the business, communicating with clients, and executing on designs and ideas within established timelines and budgets.
- Direct remote contractors to deliver assets and projects on time.
Marketing Automation Strategist & UX Web Designer
Fortis Life Sciences • September 2021 – October 2022 • Montgomery, TX
Fortis Life Sciences is a strategic platform providing capital, expertise, and operational resources enabling the growth and success of founder-led life sciences tools companies. At Fortis, a list of my responsibilities included:
- Being the company’s Pardot administrator and superuser.
- Managing marketing lists, engagement/nurture/drip email campaigns and their landing pages.
- Building Pardot report dashboards for stakeholders.
- Implementing best practices for marketing automation and UX web pages.
- Optimizing the corporate website to grow traffic and conversions.
- Maintaining expert level knowledge in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Pardot.
- Supporting company integration activities related to marketing automation and website migration/business acquisitions.
Digital Marketing Manager
Bethyl Laboratories/Fortis Life Sciences • May 2017 – September 2021 • Montgomery, TX
Bethyl Laboratories is a manufacturer of custom antibodies and antibody products. At Bethyl, a list of my responsibilities included:
- Review/proof and post product copy and other marketing content as required.
- Create and implement digital advertising campaigns (banners & e-blasts).
- Create landing pages that support campaign initiatives and are in accordance to company’s branding standards.
- Coordinate online product promotions and track success.
- Integrate best-in-class SEO strategies for the website.
- Develop and execute effective pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns (ex. Google AdWords), metrics and reporting.
- Manage and customize the company’s Google Analytics to identify patterns and trends among visitor behavior.
- Daily maintenance and functionality of website: e-commerce, architecture and content.
- Serve as the company contact for reporting and resolving all web issues. Work with webmaster, developer and/or IT to optimize click-to-cart experiences, troubleshoot account or login issues, and resolve any other technical and/or usability issues.
- Maintain Admin system that stores online content and product information. This includes working with webmaster to organize and improve categorization of content and maintain content taxonomy.
- Ensure that product codes, descriptions, pricing, and images are accurately displayed on an ad hoc basis.
- Perform quality assurance testing for all product releases, campaigns and/or new features prior to launch.
- Track, compile, and analyze website usage data using logs, Google Analytics and Google search rankings into a monitoring and reporting system.
- Apply insights & recommendations to website and digital campaigns to increase brand awareness and enhance the customer experience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest website trends and implement as appropriate.
- Architect replacement eCommerce web platform to replace the currently used, but outdated and outmoded, platform.
- Devise monthly and quarterly web reports that:
- Track sales conversions, where applicable.
- Provide actionable competitive and ROI insights that aid in developing appropriate campaign goals and benchmarks.
- Provide recommendations based on the insights to lead to better future outcomes.
Web Development Manager
Patient Education Concepts/Refractive Marketing Group • May 2014 – February 2017 • Houston, TX
Patient Education Concepts is a leading provider of original patient education materials for the ophthalmic industry. In my role as Web Development Manager, I:
- Led a small team of developers to design and implement optimized websites for national clients in the ophthalmic industry.
- Spearheaded the re-architecting of an innovative web tool, MyCataractCounselor, incorporating Google Analytics, Adwords, and providing monthly ROI to clients.
- Was the architect and lead developer of MyEye Consent, an online informed consent delivery and tracking system for ophthalmic doctors.
- Performed ongoing Search Engine Optimization for client sites, including on-page optimization and keyword research to adapt to changing trends, resulting in 10-20% traffic growth per month on average.
- Managed Pay Per Click campaigns for various clients.
- Mentored non-technical staff in best practices regarding SEO, WordPress, and original content writing.
SEO, Web and Social Media Strategist
DealerWebb Services • August 2013 – May 2014 • Cypress, TX
DealerWebb is a full-service digital solution agency. While at DealerWebb, I:
- Increased search rankings placement for clients in various industries an average of 7 pages.
- Developed custom websites for national clients.
- Advised the development team on SEO best practices.
Senior Account Executive, SEO Analyst, Designer
Strategic Advisors for the Internet (SA4i) • June 2012 – May 2013 • Spring, TX
SA4i was a small digital advertising agency specializing in local websites for local businesses. While at SA4i, I:
- Built and optimized websites for clients to increase SEO placement in crowded markets.
- Managed up to 7 simultaneous Pay Per Click campaigns for select clients.
Web and Multimedia Lead
MSA/DTH Management Co. • June 2010 – April 2012 • Spring, TX
Design Tech Homes (DTH) is an established custom homebuilder in the Houston and San Antonio areas. In order to launch their new venture, MainStreet America, I was brought on to plan, advise, and implement as needed to insure a successful launch.
- Designed and implemented marketing materials, including main and secondary websites for the MainStreet America brand.
- Managed Social Media and defined best practices.
The Southeastern Orthopedic Center • June 2007 – May 2010 • Savannah, GA
- Graphic conceptualization, design, layout and implementation for company websites.
- Developed database-driven tracking tools for practice-wide process management. These tools resulted in a 65% reduction in wait time for patients needing insurance approval for surgical procedures.
Media/Web Designer and Web Hosting Coordinator
Speros, Inc. • November 2004 – June 2007 • Savannah, GA
- Graphic conceptualization, design, layout and implementation for client websites.
The Art Institute of Philadelphia - Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor’s Degree, Website Design and Administration